Manning & Zimmerman 7th Amendment Scholarships
Why does the 7th Amendment to the United States Constitution matter to our system of civil justice?
We have two goals with these scholarships:
- Administer financial aid to New Hampshire students.
- Direct attention to the 7th Amendment and its role in the American system of civil justice.
How to enter:
- Record a video of up to two minutes discussing the importance of the 7th amendment and why it matters to the United States Constitution and our system of civil justice.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel.
- Title the video Manning and Zimmerman Scholarship Entry and include this link: www.manningzimmermanlaw.com/scholarships in the description.
- Share your video on Manning & Zimmerman’s Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- Send an email to this email address with your contact information, including name, mailing address, email address, and phone number, and include the name of your high school.
- If posting to social media, our handle is @MZAttorneys and our hashtag is #nhinjurylaw.
- Those who do not have access to YouTube and/or Facebook may submit a written essay of no more than 500 words as follows:
- Postal mail (put Scholarship Entry on the envelope)
- Fax to (603) 624-7201 (Scholarship Entry on the cover sheet)
- Email to this email address (Scholarship Entry in subject line)
- Hand-delivered to our office at 87 Middle Street in Manchester
If submitting a written essay, please include your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number, and include the name of your high school.
The deadline for submitting an entry is May 1, 2018 and the recipients will be determined by May 25, 2018.
Click here to read Official Scholarship Rules