The Law Office of Manning & Zimmerman PLLC is pleased to award $1,000 scholarships to two New Hampshire high school students who plan to pursue any type of secondary education or vocational/technical school (in-state or out-of-state). The students who submit the best video or written essay on the topic of distracted driving will be selected as the recipients of a Manning & Zimmerman Distracted Driving Scholarship:
1. Direct attention to the dangers of distracted driving; and
2. Administer financial aid to New Hampshire students.
Record a video of up to two minutes addressing:
1. How significant is distracted driving in your peer group? Use specific examples of distracted driving you have witnessed.
2. How can distracted driving be reduced or eliminated to make our roadways safe?
Those who do not have access to YouTube and/or Facebook may submit a written essay of no more than 750 words by any of the following means:
1. Complete the form below
2. Postal mail (Scholarship Entry on the envelope)
2. Fax to (603) 624-7201 (Scholarship Entry on the cover sheet)
3. Email to this email address (Scholarship Entry in the subject line)
4. Hand-delivered to our office
In all instances, be sure to include your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number, and the name of your high school.
The deadline for submitting a 2018 entry has closed. The filing period for 2019 will open on February 1, 2019 and will close on May 1, 2019.
If you should have any questions about our scholarship program, please feel free to call us at (603) 262-1130 or by email to this email address. We may also be contacted by using the “contact us” or chat feature on our website.
You must read these Terms and Conditions in full. In accepting a scholarship from Manning Zimmerman Law, it is understood that you have read and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
If you are offered a scholarship, your details including name, school, photograph, video and scholarship awarded may be passed on to media and used by Manning Zimmerman Law and / or partner organisations for promotional purposes, including but not limited to Manning Zimmerman Law’s website, social media channels, print and electronic media. If you do not wish for your details to be passed on to media or used for promotional purposes, you must notify Manning Zimmerman Law in writing.