The Law Office of Manning & Zimmerman PLLC is pleased to award $1,000 scholarships to two New Hampshire high school students who plan to pursue any type of secondary education or vocational/technical school (in-state or out-of-state). The students who submit the best video or written essay on the following topic will be selected as the recipients of the 2018 Manning & Zimmerman Distracted Driving Scholarships:
1. Direct attention to the dangers of distracted driving; and
2. Administer financial aid to New Hampshire students.
Record a video of up to two minutes addressing:
1. How significant is distracted driving in your peer group? Use specific examples of distracted driving you have witnessed.
2. How can distracted driving be reduced or eliminated to make our roadways safe?
Those who do not have access to YouTube and/or Facebook may submit a written essay of no more than 750 words by any of the following means:
1. Postal mail (put Scholarship Entry on the envelope)
2. Fax to (603) 624-7201 (Scholarship Entry on the cover sheet)
3. Email to this email address (Scholarship Entry in the subject line)
4. Hand-delivered to our office
If submitting a written essay, be sure to include your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number, and the name of your high school.
The deadline for submitting an entry is May 1, 2018 and the recipients will be announced by May 25, 2018.
If you should have any questions about our scholarship program, please feel free to call us at (603) 262-1130 or by email to this email address. We may also be contacted by using the “contact us” or chat feature on our website.