Manning & Zimmerman 7th Amendment Scholarships
Why does the 7th Amendment to the United States Constitution matter to our system of civil justice?
We have two goals with these scholarships:
- Administer financial aid to New Hampshire students.
- Direct attention to the 7th Amendment and its role in the American system of civil justice.
How to enter:
- Record a video of up to two minutes discussing the importance of the 7th amendment and why it matters to the United States Constitution and our system of civil justice.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel.
- Title the video Manning and Zimmerman Scholarship Entry and include this link: www.manningzimmermanlaw.com/scholarships in the description.
- Share your video on Manning & Zimmerman’s Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- Those who do not have access to YouTube and/or Facebook may submit a written essay of no more than 500 words as follows:
- By mail (put Scholarship Entry on the envelope)
- By fax to (603) 624-7201 (put Scholarship Entry on the cover sheet)
- By email to email@example.com (with Scholarship Entry in the subject line)
- Hand-delivered to our office at 87 Middle Street in Manchester
The deadline for submitting an entry is June 1st and the recipients will be notified on July 1st.
Winners of the 2016 scholarships used the funds to attend Smith College and the University of Rhode Island. The Law Office of Manning & Zimmerman was pleased to help offset their college costs.
Click here to read Official Scholarship Rules