The Law Office of Manning & Zimmerman PLLC has announced that they will award $1,000 scholarships to two New Hampshire high school students who plan to pursue any type of secondary education or vocational/technical school (in-state or out-of-state) commencing in 2016. The students who submit the best video or written essay on the following topic will be selected as the recipients of the Manning & Zimmerman 7th Amendment Scholarships:
Why does the 7th amendment to the United States Constitution matter to our system of justice?
According to founding partner Attorney Maureen Raiche Manning, “We are pleased to give back to our community and our state by providing financial assistance to those students wishing to continue their education beyond high school. At Manning & Zimmerman, we care passionately about the 7th Amendment to the United States Constitution and ask that students reflect on what it means to ensuring justice for all American citizens.”
How to enter:
- Record a video of up to two minutes discussing the importance of the 7th amendment and why it matters to the Constitution and our system of justice.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel.
- Title the video Manning and Zimmerman Scholarship Entry and include this link: www.manningzimmermanlaw.com/scholarships in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- Those who do not have access to YouTube and/or Facebook may submit a written essay of no more than 500 words as follows:
- By mail (put Scholarship Entry on the envelope)
- By fax to (603) 624-7201 (put Scholarship Entry on the cover sheet)
- By email to email@example.com (with Scholarship Entry in the subject line)
- Hand-delivered to our office at 87 Middle Street in Manchester
All submissions are due by May 1, 2016. The recipients will be chosen and notified on June 1, 2016.